The epidemic in China has been brought under control, but it does not mean that it is absolutely safe.We must not only prevent new local cases, but also strictly prevent and control the import of overseas cases. Our mission remains important and lasting.
So, how do ordinary people protect against the COVID-19?
First of all, we still have to pay attention. This virus is a new type of coronavirus that has never been discovered.China has classified this new type of coronavirus infection as a Class B infectious disease and has adopted preventive and control measures for Class A infectious diseases.We have gone through the most severe period of infection, and we should cherish our peaceful life.
Secondly, routine epidemic prevention needs to be adopted.
1. In crowded places, we try to keep a certain distance from others around;
2. In the home or office, it is necessary to open windows for ventilation regularly, and the ventilation time should be more than 20 minutes each time;
3. Wash your hands frequently, in addition to washing your hands before eating and after going to the toilet, you should also clean your hands after touching public facilities, or taking care of patients;
4. Pay attention to the way you sneeze. You should cover your mouth and nose with your elbow, and you should not sneeze directly at others. If you cover your hands while sneezing, you must wash your hands;
5. Personal items such as keys and mobile phones can be disinfected by spraying alcohol after returning home;
6. When entering and leaving work areas or public places, actively cooperate with staff to measure body temperature, and pay attention to changes in body temperature of yourself and your family members. If symptoms such as fever are found, seek medical attention promptly;
Last but very important point, wear a mask.
Contact Person: Ms. Jasmine