Currently, the epidemic in China is under control, and work and life are proceeding in an orderly manner. In daily life, hairdressing and beauty are people's daily needs. So, how do we protect ourselves when we go to the beauty salon?
- Customers who have fever or respiratory symptoms, especially those who have had close contact with patients with respiratory infections recently, are not recommended to go to beauty salons;
- Make an appointment online in advance to reduce queue time and avoid staying in crowded crowds;
- Cooperate with the store to truthfully register personal information and measure body temperature;
- When coughing or sneezing, cover it with your elbow or tissue, don’t cough directly at people；
- Don't spit anywhere, wrap your nose and mouth secretions in a paper towel and discard them in the trash can;
- Pay attention to hand hygiene. Do not touch your eyes, mouth and nose with your hands before cleaning your hands.
- The most important thing is to keep wearing a mask and stick to it when you don't need to remove it. Because the air conditioner is continuously open in the store, the air in the store is not circulating and there is a certain risk of infection. Therefore, wearing a mask can protect your health.
How do we wear masks correctly?
- Wash your hands, keep your hands clean and hygienic;
- .Pick up the mask, place the mask horizontally on your face, nose and mouth, and hang the ropes at both ends of the mask on your ears. The metal strip inside the mask should be on the upper nose bridge.
- Pull the folds of the mask up and down with both hands at the same time, and press the metal strips on both sides of the nose bridge above the mask with the middle fingers of both hands to ensure that the mask can completely cover the mouth, nose and chin.
Because the epidemic in China has been effectively controlled, we can use disposable masks in our daily life and work. Such as KIEYYUEL 's mask, with a three-layer structure, it can provide certain physical protection.In addition, the plastic nose bridge fits the face, and the high-elastic ear hook will not strangle the ears when worn for a long time, and is comfortable to wear.
But if you need to go to a hospital or a high-risk area, you need to wear a disposable medical surgical mask or KN95 mask.