Safety FFP2 N95 Respirator Mask Anti Dust And Virus Gray Color With Valve
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
||10pcs/box,120pcs/ctn.Each mask under invididual polybag.
||7 Days Deliver
Detailed Product Description
||Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
||Non Woven Fabric
n95 protective mask,
n95 protective mask
Safety FFP2 N95 Dust Mask , N95 Disposable Particulate Respirator For Toxic Particles
KN95 / N95 Face Mask, used for relief from non-harmful household dust, offers homeowners an option in helping reduce the inhalation of common household dusts, dirt, pollen and grass clippings. The patented filter media and contour-fit, soft metal nosepiece adjusts closely over the bridge of the nose making it comfortable and easy to use. Protect respiratory organs from particulate harmful substances such as sand storms, fine particles, viruses, and infection sources. Anti coronavirus, anti dust and virus.
The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of oxygen.
Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection expected is achieved.
The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift.
3 . How to use?
- Cup respirator in one hand with nosepiece at fingertips,allow headbands to hang freely below hand.
- Hold respirator under chin,with nose piece up
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower strap below the ears.
- Strap must not be twisted
- Using both hands,mould nose clip to the shape of the lower part of the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal.Pinching the nose clip using only one hand may result in less effective respirator peformance.
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before entering the workplace.
- If the user feels the bottom strap is too loose and it is not possible to achieve a satisfactory fit of the mask a knot can be tied in the strap.
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
- Large surface area ensures very low breathing resistance
- New large exhalation valve which reduces heat build-up and improves wearer comfort
- Colour coded alphamesh shell for ease of identification
- Adjustable headstrap allows for a secure and comfortable fit
- Metal-free - suitable for food industry applications
- Preformed nosebridge eliminates the need for regular adjustment
- Compatible with a wide range of safety eyewear
- Approved to R D allowing the mask to be worn for more than one shift
- Conforms to EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009 FFP2
6. More pictures