Half a year has passed, and the global epidemic has continued to spread. The cumulative number of confirmed cases of new coronary pneumonia worldwide has exceeded 10 million.In the face of viruses, we still need to protect ourselves.In response to the second outbreak of the salmon epidemic in Beijing, we also provided some new recommendations for our families on diet;
1. Salmon is not the real killer, but delicacy that has not been fully sterilized, such as sashimi, half-cooked steak, etc. When eating meat, it must be simmered thoroughly;
2. Buy food at the supermarket first, because the food in the supermarket is individually packaged, which can reduce our chance of contact with raw fish and meat, thereby reducing the possibility of contact with the virus;
3. The purchased food should be processed in time when it is returned home. Don't leave it at room temperature for a long time, and separate the raw and cooked food;
4. Containers, chopping boards, knives, sinks and packaging that come into contact with raw pork must be properly handled. If there is only one sink, it is recommended to wash the fruits and vegetables first, and then the fish.
5. Pay attention to protect your hands and wash your hands in time. Wear gloves when handling seafood to avoid stabbing and infection.
6. When food is put into the freezer, it must be packed strictly to avoid mutual contamination.
7. For the time being, we will not eat imported fish and seafood, and increase some soy products, beans, eggs, milk, chicken, duck and goose meat, as well as enough freshwater aquaculture products to make our nutritional balance more reasonable.
After understanding the precautions of family diet, wearing masks and gloves throughout the shopping process can better protect our health.
Contact Person: Ms. Jasmine